- Inspect, perform testing, and / or run computer analysis for trouble shooting on vehicle.
- Courtesy Inspection
- Removed and replaced both of the exhaust manifolds due to them being warped and leaking.
- Removed and replaced the gasket in front of the muffler due to the bolts being rusted and broken. This has caused the gasket to be damaged and is now leaking.
- Drain and dispose of old engine oil and filter. Fill engine with fresh oil and install new filter. Grease chassis as needed. Check and fill fluid levels as needed.
- Rotate tires. Check and adjust air pressures. Check and adjust spare. Torque lug nuts to manufacture's specifications.
Pat H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/6/2023