- Drain and dispose of old engine oil and filter. Fill engine with fresh oil and install new filter. Grease chassis as needed. Check and fill fluid levels as needed.
- Rotate tires. Check and adjust air pressures. Check and adjust spare. Torque lug nuts to manufacture's specifications.
- Timing Belt looks O.E. and there is no sticker under hood. Timing belt is due 90-100K. Serpetine belt is hard and glazed. Rear wiper blade is comming apart.
- Courtesy Inspection
- Remove and replace spark plugs. Plugs are at .044. Spec is .039
- Throttle body service. Remove carbon deposits from throttle body assembly.
- Motor Vac Fuel Injection Cleaning
- Remove and replace serpetine belt. Belt is hard and glazed.
- Remove and replace rear wiper blade.
Louisa M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/1/2023