- Inspect, perform testing, and / or run computer analysis for trouble shooting on vehicle.
- Customer states brake fluid light turns on after she makes a hard stop.
- Drain and dispose of old engine oil and filter. Fill engine with fresh oil and install new filter. Grease chassis as needed. Check and fill fluid levels as needed.
- removed and replaced battery. Test battery before replacing.
- Courtesy Inspection
- Power bleed complete brake fluid system. Top off brake fluid reservoir with fluid.
- Removed and replaced the rear pads and drum as the brakes have never been changed by us and have 1mm.
Rebecca A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/14/2023