- Found front brake rotors warped because brake pads are hung up in caliper bracket. Found tires are worn out and cupped. Vehicle is past oil change and oil is dirty and is a 1 qt low. Air filter is dirty. Battery cables are loose.
- Courtesy inspection list
- Remove and replace front brake pads and brake rotors. Warranty front brake pads and rotors that have 14,764 miles on them. Clean and lubricate all slides. Brake pads hung in caliper brackets from rust causing issue.
- Remove and replace dirty air filter
- Drain and dispose of old engine oil and filter. Fill engine with fresh oil and install new filter. Grease chassis as needed. Check and fill fluid levels as needed.
- Repair and tighten loose battery cables. Perform battery terminal service.
- Uniroyal Tiger Paw 225/50/R17 Tires
Chuck B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/25/2023