- Inspect, perform testing, and / or run computer analysis for trouble shooting on vehicle as needed.
- courtesy inspection list
- Replaced broken radiator
- Replaced upper and lower radiator hoses that are torn and twisted
- Replaced thermostat due to failed from loosing all coolant
- Replaced broken cooling fan assemblies
- Replaced timing belt covers on left side that are broken, timing belt kit as timing belt has been rubbed by cover, both serpentine belts that were damaged.
- Replaced ac condensor that was broken
- evac and recharge ac system
- replaced spark plugs due to age and gap wear
- Service transmission-Flush all contaminates & fluid from transmission, including torque convertor, clutch drum, & valve body. Fill system with fresh fluid. Service includes up to 15 qts. of fluid & friction modifier as needed and is recommended every 30,000 miles.
- Drained old fluid from reservoir. Filled reservoir with flush solution and vacuum flushed complete system. Filled system with fresh fluid and checked over. Service inc. up to 4 qts. w/conditioner and is recommended each 24,000 miles.
Brian G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/19/2022