- Inspect, perform testing, and / or run computer analysis for trouble shooting on vehicle as needed. Has a P0101
- Driver's front wheel makes a slight vibration on take off then goes away.
- Vehicle makes a clicking noise in rear of vehicle while driving.
- Courtesy inspection list
- Check trailer wiring as trailer lights are inop with this truck but they work with new truck.
- Repaired leaking vacuum line from pcv port to valve cover causing P0101 and P0300 codes to set
- Need to remove faulty wiring harness for fifth wheel that is shorted, Need to replaceFlasher/trailer module left under dash fuse panel and need to replace faulty 7 way connector as these are the reasons trailer wiring is inop
- Replaced both down stream O2 sensors due to P0141 and P0161 codes setting due to faulty heater circuits
- Replaced faulty engine oil pressure sender as it is reading incorrect
Ryan T. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2023